Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tower of Babel

The people of the world had one language and they began to move eastward. They found a plain and settled. They decided to build a city with a huge tower that would reach the heavens. God saw the city and the people speaking the same language and he said that if they could do this then they could do anything. So then God spread the people throughout the Earth and gave them different languages so that they couldn’t understand each other.

My other language would be Spanish. However, I have been learning it for 6 years and I am still awful at it. I would like to become fluent so I’m trying harder this year to understand everything. I really want to be able to say that I speak two languages and it would also be extremely useful when I get a job. So hopefully this year I will magically gain Spanish powers and become fluent.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment