Thursday, October 24, 2013

Apollo made fun of the god Eros, who then, in anger, shot Apollo with an arrow making him fall in love with Daphne the nymph. Eros then shot Daphne with an arrow that made her never love him back. Consequentially, Apollo starts creepin on Daphne and shes freaked out so she goes to see her dad, who of course does the only logical solution - he turns his daughter into a Laurel tree. Despite Daphne's new found form, Apollo is still in love with her so he makes a wreath out of her leaves and promises to always keep her alive and healthy.



To me eternal youth would not be a bad thing as long as its more like eternally 21 or something (forever 21 l o l ). In any case, what I'm saying is that you dont need to age in order for you to mature through life and have an eventful death; age simply facilitates this process. The prospect of eternal youth to me would allow me the opportunity to live an active life and then once I am truly ready for death I would simply welcome it into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment