Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pixel Perfect

Pygmalion is a man of unassuageable sexual frustration, or  maybe just a passionate and lonely soul. Either way, his idea of creating his own idea of a perfect woman seems pretty genius to me.
"If you can't get what you want, take it" -Stalin
That is not a real quote. It also doesn't make much sense and is irrelevant, but what I meant to say was, if you can't get what you want, make it. Which is also relatively stupid.
This reminds me of a marvelous movie I once adored called pixel perfect. The motivated and heartwarming teenage band needs a singer, and after much difficulty they decide to design a holographic woman to do the job. She could be molded to whatever they needed and was hot. If I remember correctly, somehow towards the end her and her creator end up having some weird romance,  and I think she evaporates or he has to delete her. Anyway, I don't really want her to come to life. I think it would be cool if Patrick Bateman were real. Er, not cool exactly, but interesting. Especially since the story was set in the 90's and most likely he would not be able to so easily get away with such heinous crimes. He really was a bad man. American Psycho was scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment