Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tower of Babel

All the people in the whole world spoke only one language. As people moved eastward they found a plain in Shinar and decided to settle there and build a city. As they were building the city they decided to construct a tower that would be tall enough to reach the heavens. But God heard of their plans and came to the city to see the tower. He then confused the language and scattered the people all over the earth so they could not build this tower. God caused conflict and confusion in the future because he didn't like how this population worked together. imgres.jpg
My next language would be french because I've spent so much time, but not that much energy learning it. I was lucky enough to not have to take it my senior year because it was torturous. Actually, I will be content speaking English, it's a nice language.

No comments:

Post a Comment