Monday, October 14, 2013

Confusion


Apparently one language was not enough because God made everyone speak different languages. As the number of Noah's descendants spread, a city was built in Shinar with a tower that reached the heavens. It was supposed to be a symbol and monument of unity, but God didn't approve. For punishment, he made them speak lotsa different languages so they couldn't build the tower together. That sure would put me a step behind. The city, named "Babel" because the languages were confused, was abandoned as spread around the world.

I would really like to learn Spanish. Spanish is something I will need later on in life, so I find it essential that I finally learn it. I only know English and French, so being trilingual will be very helpful, and when I travel I'll be able to work with people.


No comments:

Post a Comment