Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pygmalion and Galatea

If I could bring one book character to life ii would have to sit down and really think about which one would give me the beat experience but as I try to cram this blog in while I am boarding an airplane in Charlotte North Carolina I have to go with my gutt..... And my gutt is saying Harry potter. Why not Harry? He's got more than enough stories to keep me entertained on this flight I'm about to be on ( granted I've already read about all of them). Not to mention he has some pull at Hogwarts and could probably get me in which is a life long dream of mine. Now sans transition I am going to bring this post to a closing remark, if you have a flight to California make sure you won't still be on the plane as  when the assighent deadline passes or you might have to make a crappy one as you sit down in your middle seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment