Thursday, October 31, 2013

Emory Parsons Odysseus and the Trojan horse blog now working

The Trojan War is a war betweens the Trojans and the Greeks. The Trojans are protected on the inside walls of their city, and the Greeks are trying to break in. Odyssseus is trying to come up with a plan to get the Greeks inside the city. They end up building a huge wooden horse with the Greeks hidden inside it, and leave it for the Trojans as a gift. The Trojans bring it inside, and then the Greeks come out of the horse and attack the city. The Greeks are victorious. I don't mean to sound cliche, but I believe that my life is a journey. Everything I experience, from roaming the streets of Rome to navigating the disgustingly crowded hallways of Henry Clay, I am learning. everything I experience, good or bad, is a part of my journey and makes me who I am. I want my dream journey to be unpredictable, which means I am living it right now. I don't know what is going to happen next, for example, where I am going to live next year and go to college, but that is what makes life exciting. Not knowing, is what I love about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment