Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Noah and the Flood

In the story Noah's Arc, God sees the wickedness in mankind and decides to wipe the earth free from evil. One man, Noah, appealed to the lord and God told him to build an arc for him, his family, and all the animals on earth so that they would be able to survive the catastrophic flood God would create. Noah followed these instructions and brought two of each type of animal, male and female, onto the boat. Once inside, rain fell upon the earth for 40 days and 40 nights.  Everything on earth was wiped out, and when Noah finally went outside, he went worshiped the lord complete with an alter and offerings from the clean animals. The Lord was please and because of this, he promised to never destroy the earth again, and in order to set his everlasting promise, God set a rainbow into the sky. An animal that fascinates me is the dog. Yes, that is so, very, ordinary, but I think it's amazing what dogs know. They have unconditional love for their owners (most of the time), and they are able to sense when something is wrong or when something is right. I love my dog, and I wish he could speak because I'm sure he would always know what to say to make me feel better because he already does that, even without words.  Realistically, I think the world will end in fire because global warming seems to be a hot topic nowadays, and it's projected that a piece of the sun is going to crash into the earth and force it to explode, so I highly doubt that will happen via ice.


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Noahs_Ark.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment