Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Trojan Horse

In the Trojan war the Trojans were protected in the city of Troy behind its walls. Odysseus makes a plan to build a Trojan horse that they can invade the city of Troy with. Odysseus's plan had all of the Greek soldiers inside the horse and one Greek man telling the Trojans that the horse was a gift from the Greeks and they must bring it into their city to please the gods. The Trojans celebrate and get drunk giving the Greeks an opportunity to attack.

My dream journey would be to travel throughout Italy. I have never been out of the country and Italy has been somewhere I have wanted to go to for a few years. I would like to become fluent in italian and it would be awesome to learn it in Italy. Italy and it's culture are extremely intriguing and it would be awesome if I could journey throughout the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment