Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cain and Abel

My brother and I are thick as thieves. We have a 7 year buffer between us, so fighting is an "immature" and "shameful" act on my end. We really don't have much to fight about, and we can even bond over meaningful stuff like hot girls and shoes. God was kind of a bitch to Cain in this story. (God seems to occasionally display some immature and immoral qualities intermittent with his awesomeness, like in the story of Job). But in this situation, neither brother was at fault, and they should have stuck together and protested God's bullshit. My Brother and I have a similarly immature parent. Instead of killing each other we have always supported the other in our subjection to "God". This has been a really bad post. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment