Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Garden of Eden

God created Earth in 6 days. He literally created everything, the stars, earth, darkness, light, animals, water, you name it he made it. God made humans in his own image, and he created them without the sense of good or evil, he made them pure. God created a man first, Adam, and set him in the Garden of Eden. Pretty soon however, God noticed that Adam was lonely so he decided to create a partner for Adam. God then put Adam in a sleep, took out a rib then made Eve. Adam and Eve had only one rule, they were not allowed to eat from the tree of knowledge. Soon after, however, Eve was tempted into taking an apple from it and sharing it with Adam. Because of their disobedience God exiled them from Eden. This is in my perspective a story about disobeying your parents which I am sad to say does relate to me from time to time. Adam and Eve ignored God's instructions even though he specifically told them not to eat from that certain tree but they did it anyway, just like my parents may tell me not to go somewhere but I do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment