Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cain and Abel

Cain and Abel are the sons of Adam and Eve.  Cain, the older one, is a farmer, and Abel is a shepard. The brothers bring offerings to the Lord, but only Abel's offering of animal fat pleases him. Cain becomes angered by this and lures Abel into a field and kills him. The Lord is furious at Cain and places a curse on him and sends him offf. The curse is carried on in Cain's family for genreations.

My sibilings and I have a funny relationship. I am the oldest of three girls; Clay (15) is the middle, and Smith (10) is the baby. I love my sisters, they keep my life so much more interesting. One minute we will love eachother, and the next it's like World War III has broken out. All of us are very stubborn, but we'd be the last to admit it, so nothing is usually accomplished when conflicts do arise. I wouldn't say rivalry is prevelent in our realtionship because we are all so different from eachother. There's no reason for rivalry because more often than not we are not competing against each other. My sisters mean the world to me, and even though some days Cain's idea doesn't seem so bad, I will always love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment