Monday, September 23, 2013

Journeys in the Mediterranean

The war between the Greeks and Trojans is a famous one. Odysseus develops a plan that will prove successful as the war wages on. A giant horse made of wood would be offered as a gift to the Trojans from the Greek military. All but one person would be hiding in this horse and once inside the walls of Troy, the Greeks would attack the city. 

This being said, I traveled to the Mediterranean last summer and it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Greece and Italy were my favorite, and I'd love to be able to return to Greece to explore more of the islands. My dream journey would be to take a year or two to backpack all around Europe from Portugal to Greece. I loved the Mediterranean and I love to hike so getting the chance to backpack around Europe would be a dream come true. 

http://cityoftroy

No comments:

Post a Comment