Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Journey

In the Trojan War between the Trojans and the Greeks, the Trojans are protected in the city of Troy. Odysseus wants to invade the city and develops a plan to do so by building a giant horse of wood. He planned on having one Greek outside the house acting as a traitor to the Greek military. He volunteered that the Trojans take it as a gift to the gods and when they did so and celebrated, they all got really drunk. This made it easier for the Greeks to come out of the horse and attack the men.

I'm not really sure what my dream journey would be... right now, I have no clue where I'll be this time next year, which is both exciting and scary. But I am excited to think about where I could be after college. Will I be in grad school? Will I be married or engaged? Where will I live? I honestly just hope that I'm able to travel and see parts of the United States, and possibly the world, before I settle down somewhere. I hope my career journey can take me on a real journey and let me live where I want to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment