Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cain and Abel

Adam and Eve give birth to two sons, Cain and Abel. Abel is the younger brother and his blessings impress God more than Cain's, so Cain gets really jealous and kills Abel in a field. God was angry with this and cursed Cain so that no matter how much it rained, the crops wouldn't grow.

Honestly, my siblings are the best. I have a brother, Brandon, 16, a sister, Shelby, 14, and a little brother, Sloan, who's 10. We're all actually pretty close, and they're some of the funniest people I've ever known in my whole life. We do get in fights, but over really silly stuff. Actually, about 30 minutes ago, my sister dropped my favorite water bottle (that I paid for) and it broke. Just shattered. I was really mad about it and didn't talk to my sister for about 20 more minutes. And I'm still a little upset about it (but it's a water bottle, who cares?!), but it was honestly a mistake. Even though that's a random story, all of our fights are stupid little fights like this. I love my siblings tons and tons and we don't fight frequently, but when we do, we all tend to gang up on one person (is this bad?? What if Cain had many more brothers???). For example, if my sister's being crabby, my brothers and I pick a little at her. And I'll attest that I know when they're doing the same to me. 



This photo cracks me up because the four of us can assemble to take a photo in less than a second. 


The silly Scroggin kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment