Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Trojan Horse


The Trojans were being protected by the walled city of Troy during the Trojan Wars. Odysseus came up with a plan that would gain the Greeks access to the Trojans. Odysseus decided that a giant wooded horse should be built that would hold all but one man. Once the horse has entered the city of Troy all the Greeks would jump out and attack. The one man that is not inside the horse acts as a traitor and delivers the horse to the Trojans who accept their present from the Greeks. The hidden soldiers had no difficulty attacking and defeating the Trojans, as many of them were drunk from their huge celebration of the horse. 
I honestly do not know what my dream journey would be. I would love to travel to either Australia or London. London might be my first choice though. I can't point out exactly why I want to go to these places, but they have always just been floating around in the back of my head. I have been trying to get my parents to take our next family vacation, which we all love so much, to Bora Bora. They keep saying no because it takes too long to get there, and that we would spend more time getting there and back than we would actually in Bora Bora. 






No comments:

Post a Comment