Monday, September 23, 2013

Odysseus and the Trojan Horse

With the Trojan War going nowhere, the Greeks needed a keen new tactic. Odysseus came up with the sneaky plan to build the Trojan Horse. The entire Greek army hid inside the horse except one man who acted like the army had gone home and left him behind. The horse was a gift to the Trojans from the Greek army, and the Trojans took it in their gates, happy the war was over. They rejoiced, but while they were sleeping, the Greeks left the horse and slaughtered all the Trojans.

I have a lot of dream journeys in mind. Throughout my life I hope to visit as many countries as I can. I'm very excited to go on the Europe cruise to Spain, France, and Italy with Mr. Junker this summer. I've always wanted to go to Barcelona, and that's where we are going first.



No comments:

Post a Comment