Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cain and Abel

Cain and Abel are the sons of Adam and Eve. Abel kept flocks and Cain worked the soil. When they sacrificed to God, Abel sacrificed the fat of his first flock while Cain brought some of his fruits as an offering to God. God clearly liked Abel's offering more and this was apparent to Cain. So, Cain took Abel out into a field and killed him because he was angry. Cain then admitted killing Abel to God.
I have a sibling and sibling rivalry is very common. She is two years older than me but that didnt stop us from being competitive. Since she was older and the girl my parents trusted her more so she would always blame everything on me even though she usually would do it. Naturally I would try to get her punished by my parents in any way possible out of spite and so they would like me more. Sibling rivalry happens in every family, it does not matter how much they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment