Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sestinayeeee

Leave home while its early
Get home its getting late
I dont care if you're tired
Just get through the day
Life is always this repetitive
I just want to be happy

I know you want to be happy
But normal people are expected to leave early
To let their life become repetitive
to work until its getting late
you just have to make it through every day
were all tired

I shouldn't be this tired
I should be happy
I should love the day
I should want to get up early
I should want to stay there late
Life shouldn't be this repetitive

Find sanctity in this repetitiveness
Let the world consume you while you're tired
Appreciate all those who work until late
Do this to make those you love happy
I know it seems unfair but it's early
You'll understand one day

Do you want me to hate the day
My demise will be this repetition
Im sick of all this yelling so early
Im tired
Im unhappy
I dont know, it's late

Go to sleep, it's late
You have tomorrow to take on the day
We know what will make you happy
You'll learn to love this repetition
Go to sleep, you're tired
You have to get up early

It's late; this poem is repetitive
Just get through the day while you're tired
One day I'll be happy... it's just so early

No comments:

Post a Comment