Tuesday, March 18, 2014

a #rare #positive prayer to the based god #tybg

I love you, Lil B
and I know you love me too.
There is no one I love more than the #rare you.
 You mean so much to me
with all the positive things you do
So all I want to do is thank you, Based God

I pray to you, Based God,
Every night and day I praise you, Lil B
And I thank you for all you do
And I know you thank me, too
Thank you for loving me
And I know you know I love you

I love you
Based God
You mean so much to me
I love you Lil B
And I know you love me too
What I don't understand is how you do

 All the #positive things you do
I try to be like you
but I find it much too
hard to be as #based and #positive as you, the Based God
All I ask of you, Lil B,
is to teach to me

Please, Based God, teach to me
How to do
the #positive things you do, Lil B,
I want to be like you
Please, Based God,
Please, I want to do it too

I hope I'm not too
#fakebased for you to love me
Answer me this, Based God:
do
you
love me, Lil B?

Please forgive me, Lil B,
If I doubt your love for me
I hope you know that I love you,
Based God,
But I don't love me like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment