Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sestina

I would love to go to Hogwarts 
The coolest place ever is Hogwarts
If I could go to Hogwarts 
I would have the powers to go to Hogwarts 
Because magic people go to Hogwarts 
And I wish I could do magic at Hogwarts 

There are many secrets at Hogwarts 
Like the hidden rooms in Hogwarts
And the passages that go through Hogwarts
I will never know the secrets of Hogwarts 
Because I can't go to Hogwarts 
Because you must be magic to be at Hogwarts 

Cool people go through Hogwarts 
Harry potter went to Hogwarts 
They wrote a book about him at Hogwarts
And his friends he had at Hogwarts 
I wasn't in that book about Hogwarts 
Because you must be magic to go to Hogwarts 

There's cool things at Hogwarts 
People have moving pictures at Hogwarts 
People have flying brooms at Hogwarts 
People have wands at Hogwarts 
I don't have anything at Hogwarts 
Because you must be magic to go to Hogwarts 

There are cool animals at Hogwarts 
There are owls at Hogwarts 
And frogs at Hogwarts
And unicorns at Hogwarts 
My dog is not at Hogwarts 
Because my dog is not magic enough to be at Hogwarts 

There are cool clothes at Hogwarts 
People wear robes at Hogwarts 
And talking hats at Hogwarts 
Also pointy hats at Hogwarts 
I have never worn a pointy hat a Hogwarts 
Because you must be magic to go to Hogwarts 

I really wish I could go to Hogwarts 
But you must be magic to go to Hogwarts 

No comments:

Post a Comment