Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jacob and Esau

Isaac and Rebekah have two sons, twins, named Esau and Jacob. Esau is born first and becomes a great hunter and the favorite of Isaac. Jacob is the younger of the brothers and is more quiet. One say Esau returns from hunting and wants some stew that Jacob had been making. Jacob said that he will give Esau some stew if Esau gives Jacob his birthright. Esau agrees and gives up his birthright for Jacob's stew.

I am the younger of two children, and there is no birthright that I have. If there is any birthright given to me it would be the right to be blamed for everything broken or done wrong. My sister, being the older of us two, experienced everything first, yet never divulged any information to me. So, I still had to make dumb mistakes and get in more trouble. Yeah, my birthright kinda sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment