Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cupid and Psyche

Psyche was the daughter of a King and Queen and the prettiest mortal girl. Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, sees her and is jealous because she is more beautiful than her. Angered, she devises a plan to punish Psyche for her beauty. She orders her son, Cupid, to shoot Psyche with an arrow so that she falls in love with a horrible monster. He agrees to do this and goes to her at night, but right before he shoots her he sees her and is captivated by her beauty. As a result, he shoots himself with the arrow and falls deeply in love with Psyche.
source


The greatest love story of all time is the one that I'm in right NOW with the girl of my dreams :-). Ya I'm talking about Helen..... i don't care what you think!!!! I noticed her freshman year and fell in love the moment we waved to each other in the hallway for the first time <3. She's my baaaaaby!!!!! her mom told her to date me so she didn't really have a choice haha !! Today I took her home from school haha! haha I don't know what I'd do without my crazy, beautiful, amazing, wonderful, nice, cool, smart, friendly, fun, great, interesting, and don't forget HOT gf :-) Haha that's why this is the greatest love story!! Please try to find a better love story out there i DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT haha

No comments:

Post a Comment