Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jacob and Esau

Jacob and Esau were brothers and the sons of Isaac. Isaac preferred Esau to Jacob and Esau had all the birthrights for when Isaac dies. However Jacob wants the birthrights for obvious reasons and wants to trick Esau into giving them to him. One day Esau comes home and he is starving and he notices that Jacob has a nice batch of lentil soup. He is desperate so he trades his birthright. This is one of the first recorded times in history that man is screwed by his incessant need for instant gratification. Anyway Jacob gets the birthrights and Esau gets a sub par meal so everyone wins.
I am the younger brother but I don't worry to much about it. My older brother and I have never fought and I think its because he doesnt let his advanced age go to his head. When it comes down to it I'm sure he will share all of our crappy stuff. The better stuff might be a little harder to get from him, I know for sure he
would take the T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment