Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cupid and Psyche

Once there was a girl so beautiful that people liked her more than the goddess of love herself, Venus. This girl was Psyche. Venus was so angry and jealous that she sent her son, Cupid, to make Psyche fall in love with someone very ugly. Upon seeing Psyche, Cupid became so starstruck himself that instead of shooting her with the love arrow, he shot himself, so Psyche would love him.

The best love story ever, in my opinion, is the one of The Doctor and Rose Tyler from Doctor Who. They are my OTP. While it is never said out loud, everyone can tell that they are not only close friends, they love each other too. Upon their separation, I cried for like 3 hours. I think about them almost every day. No relationship will ever mean more to me than Ten and Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment