Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Was He not so Omniscient?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuxcUlZ7VJQ
Watch this ^^^ wtf?

First of all I thought the whole point of the Old testament was to have followers fear God because of his all-knowing power. But he supposedly had to "test" Abraham's faith in him because he did not know it himself. What the hell? I am very tired and a little worn out by ranting about Biblical stupidities. I have a lot to say about it. I could go on for hours. I still don't feel like it would have much effect. People indoctrinated so thoroughly into the "wrong" (in my opinion) side of Christianity are too ingrained in their "faith" (ignorance) to care anyway. Christians who are in it for self-righteousness or money are not worth my time. Im tired. ): This story sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment